The FT232L USB to UART converter is commonly used for microcontroller to computer communication, making convenient use of the UART interface of the microcontroller.
This device allows your PC to communicate with your project and it also features 3.3 V and 5 V power supplies.
This converter uses a jumper for easy power mode selection between 3.3 V and 5 V.Specifications
• FT232RL USB-RS232 interface converter chip
• On-board power indicator and status indicator
• On-board recoverable fuse to prevent burning the USB port when the output current is too large
• On-board USB male plug for easy connection to the computer
• Main pin chips are labeled for ease of use
• Board Size: 38.5 mm x 17.5 mm
10pcs FT232RL USB to UART Converter for Microcontroller-Computer Connection from Optimus Electric - B073JQ459P