Cat.6 LAN Network Cable-High-Speed - Gigabit-Your Best Choice !!!
The Cable Uses Halogen-free interconnect material,In full compliance with ROHS environmental standards.
Copper wire in the special structure design allows the cable usage more flexible and more convenient.
The Cat.6 patch cable is compatible with all DSL network equipment and signal transmission. Suitable for game consoles, DSL modems, switches, routers, network sockets or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit network.
Multi-strand copper inner conductors, transfer speeds of up to 350 MHz compared to the usual Cat.5 network cable ( Maximum 100MHz)
And Cat.6 cable unique structural design can significantly reduce signal interference, more stable network transmission.
Unique design allows the cable inner conductor to be more flexible, easy to use and therefore suitable for uncomplicated laying .
The anti-kink sleeve for the plugs also offers protection against unwanted disconnection of the plugs.
In accordance with EIA / TIA 568B, ISO / IEC11801: 2001 and ROHS-compliant standard, For contacting more durable RJ-45 connectors, longer life
Product description :
- 10m (meters) patch cable CAT.6 (Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
- Transmission speed: 1000Mbit (1 Gigabit / s)
- 100% - Network cable for the network cable Downwards as well as compatibility compatible
- U/UTP (Unshielded)
- 2 durable RJ-45 connectors
- Gilded contact surfaces (RG45 connector)
- Anti-kink sleeve for connectors
- ROHS compliant
- Halogen-free connections (LSZH)
- Color: White
- Suitable for Gigabit networks 10/100/1000 MBit / for connecting computers, game consoles, DSL modem, switch, routers, network boxes or patchpanel within Of a 10/100/1000 Mbit Network
10m - CAT.6 LSZH Ethernet Gigabit Lan Network cable 10m (RJ45) 10/100 / 1000Mbit / s Patch cable compatible with CAT.5 / CAT.5e / CAT.7 - B06WD1DDFJ